The latest report by Emergen Research, titled ‘Global Autonomous Emergency Brakes Market’, covers the current situation of the Autonomous Emergency Brakes market that has been gravely impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. The market intelligence report analyzes the pandemic’s drastic impact on the global economy, including the severe disruptions to this business sphere. The coronavirus outbreak has beleaguered the Autonomous Emergency Brakes business landscape and posed severe threats to the developmental scope of various manufacturers and buyers involved in this sector.
Autonomous emergency brakes have the capability to recognize a potential crash and trigger the braking system to retard the vehicle for collision avoidance, or as a minimum, reduce the impact.
To receive a sample copy of the Autonomous Emergency Brakes market report, visit – https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/293
Key Highlights From The Report
- Data fusion enables the separation of false-positive inputs from real objects, an essential functionality from an autonomous emergency brake system for the prevention of accidental application of brakes resulting in rear-end collision that may be dangerous.
- North America contributed to a significant autonomous emergency brakes market share attributed to a rise in mandatory regulation for automotive safety in the region. Automotive manufacturers are emphasizing the up-gradation of already launched automotive models with suitable hardware with a pre-crash system.
Summary of the key points of the report:
- Report Overview: This section provides data and information pertaining to the key market manufacturers, their product offerings, historical and future timelines considered, and market scope. It further highlights the principal market segments, including product types, application gamut, end-user industries, and regional analysis.
- Executive Summary: This section of the report provides an extensive assessment of the competitive landscape, regional mapping, CAGR, and crucial parameters such as key market drivers, restraints, trends, challenges, growth prospects, and other micro- and macro-economic indicators.
- COVID-19 Impact Analysis: In this section of the report, our research team has closely investigated the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on various aspects of the Autonomous Emergency Brakes industry, including production capacity, consumption rate, demand and supply ratio, import-export status, estimated revenue generation, and market shares of each region.
- Company Profiles: This component of the report depicts the company profiles of the leading players participating in the Autonomous Emergency Brakes industry. The market value & volume, production capacity, product portfolios, and other vital aspects of these players have been assessed in this report.
Emergen Research has segmented the global autonomous emergency brakes market on the basis of technology, component, automation level, application, and region:
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Component Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Audible Buzzers
- Visual Indicators
- Automation Level Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Autonomous Vehicle
- Semi-Autonomous Vehicle
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Forward Emergency Braking
- Reverse Emergency Breaking
- Multi-Directional Emergency Breaking
Regional Bifurcation includes:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
Thank you for reading our report. Customization of the report is available according to the requirements of clients. Kindly get in touch with us to know more about the report.
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Browse More Related Reports:
- Electronic Medical Records Market By Product (Mass Spectrometers, Molecular Spectroscopy Products, pH Meters, TOC Analyzers, Dissolved Oxygen Meters, Chromatography Products, Conductivity Sensors, Turbidity Meters, Others), By Application (Water Testing, Air Testing, Soil Testing), By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline), and By Region Forecast to 2028
- Electronic Health Records Market By Product (Indoor Monitors, Outdoor Monitors, Wearable Monitors), By Sampling Method (Continuous Monitoring, Passive Monitoring, Intermittent Monitoring, Manual Monitoring, Stack Monitoring), By Pollutant (Physical Pollutants, Chemical Pollutant, Biological Pollutants), End-Use (Residential and Commercial Industry, Government Agencies and Academic Institutions, Petrochemical Industry, Power Generation Plants, Pharmaceutical Industry, Smart City Authority, Others), and By Region Forecast to 2028
- AI In Healthcare Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product (Near-to-Eye (NTE) Devices, Head-up Display (HUD), Projectors), By Technology (LCD, OLED, LCoS, DLP), By Resolution, By Brightness, By Industry (Automotive, Consumer), and By Region Forecast to 2028
- Wind Energy Market By Type (EUV, I-Line, DUV, ArFi, ArF, KrF), By Light Source (Mercury Lamps, Fluorine Lasers, Excimer Lasers, Laser-Produced Plasma), By Wavelength (370 nm-270 nm, 270 nm-70 nm, 70 nm-1 nm), By End-Use (Integrated Device Manufacturers (IDMs), Foundries), and By Region, Forecast to 2028
- Solar Energy Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Software, Reagents & Consumables, Instruments), By Technology (Microarrays, Microfluidics), By Application (Proteomics, Genomics, Drug Discovery, Diagnostics), By End-use, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Emergen Research | Web: www.emergenresearch.com
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756